Monday, June 3, 2019

Living Clean Made Easy

Our bodies house us from the moment we are born, until the end of ourselves. This requires us to nourish, love, and care for our bodies. In doing this, we must monitor what we consume. We should focus on intaking foods in their simplest form, while allowing ourselves to indulge when it is necessary. This blog will help you to make the right choices regarding food and diet, while also giving you ideas on fun exercises that will make working out enjoyable for you! 

As a native Jersey girl and a current New Yorker, there will also be reviews on restaurants in the area that specialize in vegan/healthy food options. I hope you all look forward to the upcoming content, as I am looking forward to providing it for you and hearing your feedback! 

2 comments:

  1. I do my own joy in exercising by walking to explore this big world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I am a carnivore, it is becoming clear that plant based diets can have such a meaningful impact on our environment as well. I look forward to learning more about plant based meal choices through your blog.

    ReplyDelete