Sunday, June 30, 2019

Find Your Inspiration

One of the best ways to live a healthy lifestyle is to be inspired by the environment and people around us. For this reason, I have found several health and lifestyle bloggers who specialize in creating informational videos for people like us. The best part about these videos is that the creators are people like us, too! This makes their advice and lifestyle choices very attainable and easy to follow.

Although I follow several of these bloggers, I have decided to focus on one, and my favorite. Her name is Annie Jaffrey, and I have been a follower of hers since my pre-teen years. Jaffrey began her internet career through her blog, which she then transformed into a YouTube channel where she shared similar content. Jaffrey specializes in beauty, fashion, and health/wellness videos. 

For example, in her "What I Ate Today" video,  Jaffrey discusses some of her favorite recipes and meals that she prepares on a daily basis. As you can see by watching the video, Jaffrey consumes raw, organic, and plant-based foods. 

Aside from Jaffrey's video being very aesthetically pleasing, it is also quite informative. Jaffrey provides recipes for every meal she mentions in this video, as well as a "how-to" style cooking tutorial. 

Aside from her nutritional videos, Jaffrey also posts workout videos.




I personally enjoy watching these to learn the exercises that she does. I normally always end up incorporating some of her exercises into my daily workouts, which is a great way to spice up my routine! In the workout video linked above, Jaffrey shares many different workouts that a plethora of viewers are benefitting from, which is made apparent in her comment section. 

Overall, Annie Jaffrey's channel is one that inspires me to better my lifestyle as she improves hers! I recommend finding a blogger who resonates with your style and the lifestyle you want to be living, as they can help you reach different goals and aim for steps that will help you attain what you wish for. 


No comments:

Post a Comment